Sunday 14 December 2008

idk
i dont think i have anything to live for
nothing......
my parents hate me
my brother is just a dick....
i stoppet self harming 3 weeks ago
and im not sure
i think i might be grabing that knife once again.
i know i supposidly have friends that care but i knnow deep down that they don't
i rember having a brake-down once and who was the person who comferted me?
not my friends
but one of my worst fucking enemys (well she not that bad anymore..)
i know i shoudent starve myself as well
but the pain in my gut is one of the only things i can control
i had around 900 calories today
if that....
and i consider that to much
i know its 300 under the mininem amount you should eat
but i cant eat.....
i just cant if i do i will hate what i see in the mirror even more
i dont even know if thats possible
seriously.....
the scars on the outside may fade but inside thay are still raw

No comments:

Post a Comment